Friday, May 8, 2009

Buck is 60

I'm a little late in getting these things posted so bear with me. My dad turned 60... back in November. I know, I know, but at least I'm getting this up before his next birthday.

Anyhow, we (mom and I) had a small party to celebrate. Below are photos from the event.

You can't go wrong with cupcakes from Ukrop's. The cakes say "Oh no! The Big 6-0!"

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


Aw, someone even wrote a birthday message on the dry-erase board. (Ok so I was the person that wrote it, but still "aw.")

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday



Balloons, cupcakes, ice cream... is he turning 6 or 60?

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


Look closely at what he's doing. Pretty MacGyver of him.

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


The Birthday Boy, himself.

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


The Birthday Boy's mother (and uncle).

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


The Birthday Boy's sister and daughter.

From Party for Dad's 60th Birthday


It was a good party. Good times with family. Oh and the food. The food was sooo good. Mom got chicken from Pollard's, I made the best macaroni and cheese ever and five pans of Sister Schubert's yeast rolls (there were no leftovers) and the cupcakes came from Ukrop's. Food doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: