Monday, November 30, 2009

Let's Brunch!

On the weekends, I love going out for breakfast or brunch. I generally stick to Weezie's or Joe's Inn (and once, one fabulous time, I went to Godfrey's Sunday brunch) because I know I will not be disappointed. Having a disappointing breakfast/brunch will ruin your whole day.

I've been wanting to branch out and try a few of the other places Richmond has to offer but could never think past my regular places when the time came to change it up. Luckily for me, Style Weekly put together a nifty list (we all know I *love* lists) for me. Check it out here.

The places I have starred as priority locations to check out are: Babe's, The Black Sheep, Café Diem, Café Gutenberg (they had me at pumpkin spice waffles), Café Rustica, The Hill Café, Kitchen 64, Perly's, Water Grill, and Zeus Gallery Café. I've been to a few of these places for lunch or dinner and can only believe that their brunch selections are just as tasty.

Think I can hit them all up by the time summer arrives? Yeah, me either, but I'll give it a shot.

No comments: