Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The time has come.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

But mostly shoes. The Walrus was all about shoes.

I decided to organize my shoes. I had stacks of boxes of shoes and baskets of shoes and I ended up rotating the same four pairs because I could not remember what was in the boxes. So I came up with this brilliant plan of photographing the shoes in the box and putting said photo on the outside of the box. Brilliant!

I started with a pile of shoes...



I then photographed each pair...



Then, one sunny day, I went to CVS, printed the photos, went home, matched the photos up with their box and viola! I now have an organized *shoe collection!



*Please note that not all shoes are shown here.

No comments: